You dont have javascript enabled! Please enable it!

New ticketing options have been announced for the 2025 Formula 1 Las Vegas Grand Prix, with the cheapest entry now down to $50 as Nevada locals are also given a priority booking window.

The alterations have come as organisers look to make the race more available to a wider audience, although they have also maintained the elite-level experience that has helped set the Las Vegas weekend apart in its two years on the calendar.

The highest-value ticket is for the Gordon Ramsay experience at the F1 Garage luxury hospitality venue and will cost $25,000.

Emily Prazer, F1 president and CEO of the Las Vegas Grand Prix, is hopeful such a broad spectrum of options, coupled with increased grandstand capability, will open the race up to as many fans as possible.

“So essentially, we’ve taken quite a hard look at the product mix and decided to make the race a little bit more accessible to a wider audience,” she said.

“We’ve lowered the prices and created flexible payment plans, which will be interest-free. It is quite normal in US sports to be able to pay over a period of time and something that we felt we were missing.

“We are going to be guaranteeing our on-sale prices as the lowest possible price. I think everybody’s seen that we’ve flipped the model somewhat where we’ve been lowering the prices closer to the race.

“This year we’re saying this is the absolute bottom entry price with the hope that people buy earlier and try to reprint the markets somewhat.

“We’re going to have a $50 entry-level ticket that the local community can have kind of a pre-sale for to make sure that they get first dibs at a very, very, very cheap ticket.

“We still have a $25,000 ticket, and the Paddock Club is very, very established and understood, so people do buy into that. We’ve taken a lot of feedback and I think people perhaps forget that when we started this, we were a true startup. We didn’t have any data. We didn’t necessarily understand the people that were going to be attending.”

Packed grandstands on race event

Packed grandstands on race event

Photo by: Erik Junius

With pricing adjusted, the promoters had already announced the start time for the Saturday night race would move forwards two hours to 8pm locally.

For Prazer, it was another example of listening to what was being asked: “You’ve all seen that we have this new race time with the 8pm start, trying really hard to listen to fans and to the F1 community. Listening to how tough the race is for everybody, particularly the drivers with the late start. So we have made that adjustment, which again, we hope obviously keeps everybody quite happy.”

When the Las Vegas Grand Prix first confirmed a deal to join the F1 calendar, it signed a three-year contract that runs until 2025. It does not look set to drop off the list any time soon though, as Prazer revealed extension talks are already under way.

“As everything, contracts come to an end,” she said. “However, with all of the different stakeholders in Vegas, we are currently going through a renewal process, so we’re feeling, again, very comfortable that the race will continue. Obviously, everybody is very dedicated to this.”

Read Also:

In this article

Mark Mann-Bryans

Formula 1

Be the first to know and subscribe for real-time news email updates on these topics

New ticketing options have been announced for the 2025 Formula 1 Las Vegas Grand Prix, with the cheapest entry now down to $50 as Nevada locals are also given a priority booking window.

The alterations have come as organisers look to make the race more available to a wider audience, although they have also maintained the elite-level experience that has helped set the Las Vegas weekend apart in its two years on the calendar.

The highest-value ticket is for the Gordon Ramsay experience at the F1 Garage luxury hospitality venue and will cost $25,000.

Emily Prazer, F1 president and CEO of the Las Vegas Grand Prix, is hopeful such a broad spectrum of options, coupled with increased grandstand capability, will open the race up to as many fans as possible.

“So essentially, we’ve taken quite a hard look at the product mix and decided to make the race a little bit more accessible to a wider audience,” she said.

“We’ve lowered the prices and created flexible payment plans, which will be interest-free. It is quite normal in US sports to be able to pay over a period of time and something that we felt we were missing.

“We are going to be guaranteeing our on-sale prices as the lowest possible price. I think everybody’s seen that we’ve kind of flipped the model somewhat where we’ve been lowering the prices closer to the race.

“This year we’re saying this is the absolute bottom entry price with the hope that people buy earlier and try to reprint the markets somewhat.

“We’re going to have a $50 entry-level ticket that the local community can have kind of a pre-sale for to make sure that they get first dibs at a very, very, very cheap ticket.

“We still have a $25,000 ticket, and the Paddock Club is very, very established and understood, so people do buy into that. We’ve taken a lot of feedback and I think people perhaps forget that when we started this, we were a true startup. We didn’t have any data. We didn’t necessarily understand the people that were going to be attending.”

Packed grandstands on race event

Packed grandstands on race event

Photo by: Erik Junius

With pricing adjusted, the promoters had already announced the start time for the Saturday night race would move forwards two hours to 8pm locally.

For Prazer, it was another example of listening to what was being asked: “You’ve all seen that we have this new race time with the 8pm start, trying really hard to listen to fans and to the F1 community.

“Listening to how tough the race is for everybody, particularly the drivers with the late start. So we have made that adjustment, which again, we hope obviously keeps everybody quite happy.”

When the Las Vegas Grand Prix first confirmed a deal to join the F1 calendar, it signed a three-year contract that runs until 2025.

It does not look set to drop off the list any time soon though, as Prazer revealed extension talks are already under way.

“As everything, contracts come to an end,” she said. “However, with all of the different stakeholders in Vegas, we are currently going through a renewal process, so we’re feeling, again, very comfortable that the race will continue. Obviously, everybody is very dedicated to this.”

Read Also:

In this article

Mark Mann-Bryans

Formula 1

Be the first to know and subscribe for real-time news email updates on these topics

Las Vegas Grand Prix organisers have revealed that last year’s Formula 1 race generated $934million in revenue.

Figures published in the GP’s economic impact analysis showed the contest is the largest recurring event in Las Vegas with a race week attendance of 306,000, of which 175,000 were from out-of-town.

Spending figures revealed that on average those visitors spent $2400 during their visit – nearly twice the average spent by visitors to Vegas on hotels, food and beverages during their stay.

The report also shows that it generated $45m in taxes, of which $15.5m will be spent on schools across the Nevada state.

The second instalment of the Las Vegas race, which was won by George Russell, attracted a television audience of 56.1m and generated an estimated $6billion in publicity revenue.

The executive summary said: “The combination of overall visitor spending and F1 investments into infrastructure and event operations during 2024 generated $934million in economic activity throughout the Southern Nevada community.

“The economic impact of event-specific visitor spending totalled $556m. Visitors that traveled to Las Vegas and attended the event stayed 3.7 nights on average and spent more than $2400 on non-race-related expenditures, including hotel rooms, food and beverage, local transportation, shopping, gambling and entertainment.

“To be clear, the $2400 per visitor does not include the cost of Las Vegas Grand Prix tickets; rather, it reflects the direct economic benefits to Las Vegas from visitor expenditures outside the race itself.”

George Russell, Mercedes F1 W15, Carlos Sainz, Ferrari SF-24, Pierre Gasly, Alpine A524, at the race start

George Russell, Mercedes F1 W15, Carlos Sainz, Ferrari SF-24, Pierre Gasly, Alpine A524, at the race start

Photo by: Sam Bloxham / Motorsport Images

The positive financial report comes after the circuit announced plans for a new Grand Prix Plaza – North America’s largest immersive F1 fan experience – which will open on 29 March 2025.

It will be hosted in F1’s paddock building and feature three attractions, including an interactive museum, F1 simulators and a kart track on part of the Las Vegas Strip Circuit.

“Grand Prix Plaza represents a significant investment in the future of Formula 1 in Las Vegas,” said Emily Prazer, president and CEO of Las Vegas Grand Prix, Inc. and chief commercial officer for F1.

“These new attractions will offer unprecedented access to F1, giving many fans their first up-close look at a Formula 1 car before stepping into a racing simulator or even karting on a portion of the Las Vegas Strip Circuit.

“As part of our steadfast commitment to Las Vegas, we are thrilled to offer significantly discounted pricing to locals so that Grand Prix Plaza is an easily accessible community asset all year long.

“Grand Prix Plaza is one of the jewels of F1 in North America, and we know it will provide access and experiences that will grow the sport’s fanbase.”

In this article

Be the first to know and subscribe for real-time news email updates on these topics